Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Pictures

It is hard enough to get everyone looking good for family pictures. It doesn't help when where you go rushes you. We went to JC Penney to get our pictures taken and it was a nightmare! First off, Josh was being a typical 2 year old and didn't want to sit to get his pictures taken. Then Natalie was hungry so I had brought her a bottle and the lady told me we didn't have time to feed her because there was another appointment schedule right following ours...ughh I was so bugged. So we took family pictures, Natalie was crying, Josh was not cooperating and I was not happy! After the pictures I went ahead and ordered some pictures...not pleased at all...and ended up returning them because I couldn't justify paying 75 bucks for pictures I wasn't pleased with at all.

That day I met a girl at the play area who is a photographer so she gave me her blog and told me to check it out and if I liked her work to give her a call. So I did...and she is amazing!! Her blog is http://www.katieportraits.blogspot.com/ She took our family pictures and we just got them back so I thought I would post a few of the pictures she took. If any of you are thinking about getting your pictures taken I would definatly recommend her! She does a great job! She is more than worth the money!






2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

great family pictures!

Kjirsten said...

Absolutely precious. Cutest family EVER!!! It makes a world of difference when you have a great photographer with a great eye. The pics of Josh are so awesome looking. Love, Love, Love them!!!