Friday, June 20, 2008

Trying to figure this out!

I have no more excuses as to why I do not have a blog. I told everyone that I would do one once I finished school...well I finished in April and here it is June. It is about time for me to buckle down and figure out how to do this. I must say I do have a Bachelors degree but I cannot figure out this whole blog thing. It took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to do a post and I haven't a clue how to do anything else! So all you friends out there who keep bugging me to get a blog...I could definately use a little bit of advice on how to set this whole thing up!

Life is good I must say! Being done with school has got to be one of the best feelings ever! I get to play all day with my kids and couldn't be happier! It seemed as if summer was never going to make it to Rexburg, but it is finally here! It snowed last week, but we have been in the 80's all this week thank goodness...because I was seriously contemplating moving to the Caribbean if it didn't warm up! Josh, Natalie, and me have been spending our days at the zoo, the park, and the splash park here in Rexburg. I love summer!

Once I figure out how to do more on this I will post some pictures of our adventures this summer...but until then, this will have to do!!

No comments: