Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Is Here!






Finally, summer has made it to Rexburg, Idaho! I have only been waiting for 9 months now! This past winter has to have been the longest winter of my life. I must enjoy these next 3 1/2 months as much as possible because that is all we have left of summer!!
Today we all went to Rigby Lake. It was finally hot enough to go to the lake! I was somewhat worried that Josh might be a little too brave this year with the water, but to my surprise he only got in up to his waist...it was probably because the water was about negative 30 degrees or so it felt!! I don't blame the kid. He had lots of fun throwing rocks in the water and playing in the sand. The only trouble is he never wants to leave! He loves being outside...he takes after his mommy! Well I guess his daddy too! I am going to attempt posting some pictures of our fun at the lake with this blog, we will see how it goes!!

1 comment:

vestnest8 said...

Sooo cute...especially like that opening photo on the couch...let's see...who took that shot??!! Looks like lots of fun at Rigby Lake!
Love you guys!
Momma Vest