Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Okay...okay. I have been the worst at blogging for the past 2 years. I have such an awful memory and if I don't update this blog I am going to forget about all the fun things we do as a family. My computer is up and running again and I figured out how to upload my pictures without them deleting off my SD card, so I have absolutely NO excuses!
This year I hosted Thanksgiving and my side of the family came on out for it! These pictures are all out of order...but its better than nothing right?!

We played games.


Uncle Aaron and Natalie made cookies.


Lots of relaxing! This awesome couple, Aaron and Becka, are getting married in January!

Newly engaged...super cute couple...David and Leslie came up from Oklahoma.
Mark and I cooking on Thanksgiving. And yes, his apron does say Grandma!

We watched the Macy's day parade. A family tradition of ours!

We lounged and talked and laughed ALOT!

The girls making homemade pies the day before thanksgiving.
It was so fun to have everyone out. We had a basement full of air mattresses and people everywhere! Exactly how holidays should be. I am so thankful to have such a fun family. One who places importance on getting together and creating memories.
Thanksgiving 2010

1 comment:

Kjirsten said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a long time and I have enjoyed going through and looking at all your pictures today. You have such a darling family. I think we should just arrange the marriage of Josh and Ella. They would be fine with that...right?
We sure miss you guys. I hope you guys get relocated somewhere closer to us and then we can come visit you.