Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009!!

I can't believe it is already 2009! This past year has flown by. It was quite an eventful year for our little family. Here are a few of the highlights! In March, we purchased our very first house in Rexburg, Idaho. In April, we welcomed our newest addition, baby Natalie, to our growing family! In July, Mark and I graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho!! In August, Mark was hired on with URS Washington Division and we moved to Avon, Ohio (very unexpected...so in September we rented out our brand new home we purchased).



It feels like the more little munchkins you have the quicker the year goes by! 2008 has been a very busy year for us and we are excited to see what is in store for us this upcoming year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!' (Christmas pictures are coming...they are on my moms camera so I am waiting for them to get e-mailed to me!!)

No comments: