Thursday, February 12, 2009

I-like-a-you-Mom!

When I talk to my mom on the phone, which is just about everyday and sometimes multiple times a day, I am always telling her the cute and funny things my munchkins say and do. She told me that I need to start writing these things down because in a few years I'm not going to remember them and my kids would have so much fun later reading about the things they said and did when they were little. So I have set a new goal for myself to be better at recording these cute things they say and do and what better place to do it than on my blog!

Josh is talking so much more now and it is so much fun to actually know what he is thinking. Well his newest and cutest phrase is "I like-a you Mom" or "I like-a baby, Mom" or "I like-a daddy, Mom." He says it for everything. His toys, snack, dinner, whatever it is if he loves it he "like-a" it too! It is so adorable and makes me smile everytime!

Sorry there are no pictures. We are still out of a camera. Who knows how long it will be before we get a new one :(

No comments: