Friday, September 5, 2008

What a talented boy!

I am so proud of my little Josh...he has taken after his mommy and grandma. Growing up my mom always picked up the house with her toes. If there was something on the floor that wasn't supposed to be there she would pick it up with her toes and then put it where it belonged. I always wondered why she didn't just bend down and pick it up with her hands...but now that I am a mommy I know why! I usually always have a child in my arms or something in my hands and it is just so much easier to pick things up with your toes rather than bending down. Well today I walked in on Josh trying so hard to pick one of his toys up with his toes...and he did it!! What a talented boy he is ;)

He's going for it...

He's trying...

He got it!!!

2 comments:

K. Bitton said...

How funny! He does have some serious talent! Love you guys!

brittanyandtravis said...

How cute! I pick up lots of stuff with my toes too, and Chloe likes to try it. It's funny how they pick up on stuff like that!